We develop modern, mobile optimised Magento E-commerce sites and Ubercart E-commerce sites.
Magento E-commerce Sites
Magento has become the de-facto choice of software for both small scale and enterprise level operations. Generally speaking if Magento can't do it then good luck finding something else that can.
Latest Site: Voucherching Group Deals
More about Magento
Ubercart (For Drupal)
Ubercart is the leading e-commerce platform specifically for Drupal sites.
Latest Site: Alvin Connor
Ubercart comes packed with a host of features including:
- Configurable product catalog - allows you to include catalogue pages and product categories.
- Flexible product creation system - You can create normal products by default. Fields can be added to store additional product information
- Flexible product attributes system - allows you to create user selectable attributes for your products that modify the price (e.g. size, colour), SKU/model, and/or weight of items as the customer adds them to his or her cart. You can set default attribute/option sets for each product class to easily create many similar products.
- Single page checkout - All checkout information is gathered on a single screen composed of configurable checkout panes. Third party modules can be used to define checkout panes to replace or add to the default set, making it easy for you to customize the checkout experience.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout) - Accounts and emails are automatically generated based on the customer's e-mail address. (Optional setting allows customers to specify account names and passwords in checkout.) For return customers, previously used addresses will be listed on the checkout page to save time.
- Simple order processing - Order screens use the "pane" model, so you can configure the screens and extend to accommodate a wide variety of e-commerce applications.
- Simple order creation and editing - You can easily create orders manually for customers, adding products, shipping prices, etc. from a single screen. Line items system makes it easy for you to add fees, discounts, and coupons to orders.
- Integrated payment system - this acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, cod, etc.) and payment gateways (Cyber Source, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.). Payment processing is configurable and an easy to use credit card terminal has varying levels of access.
- Activity logging - you can enable logging to see all the changes made to an order, including payment processing. (Your accountant will love this!)
- XML import/export - allows you import products, attributes, orders, and customers from your old store into Ubercart or export products, attributes, orders, and customers from your Ubercart store