We are an up and coming media agency offering design, development and marketing for the public and private sector both locally and nationally. Projects can vary from small local SMEs to councils and large national companies involving graphic design, .NET development, PHP development, smartphone app development, SEO and Social Networking.
The company uses .NET and the MVC framework to develop web applications primarily for the public sector. Umbraco is an additional technology used by the company to develop websites.
- The developer would need to become familiar with existing applications built on the MVC framework and being maintained.
- Developing websites with Umbraco CMS (can be learned on the job)
- Web site/application deployment and maintenance
- knowledge of C#
- Some experience of building applications with ASP.NET MVC (or at least desire and ability to pick up quickly)
- MSSQL server admin
- Experience of source control software such as subversion
- Experience of building websites with Umbraco 4.7 (Umbraco 5 - nice to have)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (HTML 5 & CSS 3 a bonus)
- Experience of IIS, Windows server, SQL server
- Knowledge of Unit testing and TDD, nice to have
- Knowledge of Entity Framework or similar ORM tools, nice to have
- Web application development
- Web site development
- Any degree with an element of C#
Posted by: garry